Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 3

I wanted to let folks know that this blog is a work-in-progress. I am still learning about all of the bells and whistles and how to use them.  So there may be some changes to the look of this blog.  I have looked at other blogs and the design really depends on what their focus is. Art blogs are very simple which makes sense, since they are all about the artists work.  Others are also very simple, because the blogger just wants to write and write and write.  Mine I believe is a combination of both.  So I'm still working all of that out. It's amazing how much time it takes to decide what I want and don't want!  It took me FOREVER to get the title of my blog.  Thanks to my daughter I finally got one!

So here is the photo for Day 3 of the 30-Day Project.  This is a cement mushroom that was in my sister's yard.  My daughter and I decided to fancy it up with bits of glass, beads and bottle caps. It was fun to do and even though I put 5 coats of sealer on it-the bottle caps still rusted!  Oh well-such is life.






 Enjoy your day-find something to be grateful for!   - peace


No comments:

Post a Comment